Thursday, May 25, 2006

"X-Men: The Last Stand", Midnight Show Tonight

I'm into my second week at Sparkhill and things are going really well.

Working on two pieces; one for the "24" Season 5 DVD about music composer Sean Callery, and another for a forthcoming 'behind the scenes' book of digital stills from the show taken by cast and crew that will include a companion featurette on DVD. My name will be in the credits on both of these, BTW!

Tonight I'll be heading to Mann's Chinese Theatre for the 12:01 am showing of "X-Men: The Last Stand" which I am very happy and very relieved is getting good reviews.

In the meantime, Precision Post as well as The Cannery are both asking when I'll be done with my current project. Unless Sparkhill has anything for me further (here's hoping) then I'll probably head to Precision since they have a more firm start date for their project.

Full updates on all of this, plus a wrap up of my work with KO Creative, going into this weekend. Work's been pretty hectic and my mind has not been able to wrap around typing here until now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home