Saturday, April 22, 2006

And Now...One Of The Trailer Gods Has Called My Name!

KO Creative has summoned me at last!!! After a very positive interview which took place a little under a year ago plus several calls just to check in, I am finally in the door! God bless it!!

Rhonda, the production coordinator, phoned friday to check on my availability, starting that day. I'd just gotten out of bed and was trying to wake up, quickly saying, 'what time would you like me there?'. She said noon would be fine since they were trying to get a leg up on producing and cutting a trailer by the first few days of the following week.

BTW, the movie I am doing the trailer for is called "Venus And Vegas", and stars Eddie Kaye Thomas (the "American Pie" movies), Donald Faison ("Scrubs"), and Jaime Pressly ("My Name Is Earl").

Yes this is an independent film with a few recognizable actors. However the bigger picture here is that I am finally in the door of a major, name trailer house! As mentioned previously, this is the place that cut trailers for "The Passion Of The Christ", "Monster", "The Machinist", and most recently "Paradise Now", to name a few. They also tackle a number of Sundance caliber productions as well.

Needless to say, working with KO is a major milestone in my career right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home