Thursday, April 21, 2005

My God It's Only Been One Day...!

Bill's head literally exploded when we entered the place, especially the exhibit hall. He lost his voice because he kept shouting, 'oh my fucking God!!!' every five seconds. Course I was saying the same thing. He's drinking hot tea tonight to help regain the power of speech. Took 85 pictures today...lots of amazing costumes including a "Wars" Han and Slave Girl Leia that knocked everyone's socks off. When they entered the place a giant ring of people with cameras surrounded them. In a short time they were like celebrities, many wanting their picture taken along side. Security had to be called in just to keep people moving. Here's just a taste for now...



The size and scope of this thing is just staggering and the fans are so nice and so cool. You see every size and walk of life here. This is not a convention it's an event, an extremely polished event I might add. I am SOOO glad we made it this year! I'll be posting more pics when I have a little more time. We're in heaven at the moment. It feels like we did so much today...but hey there's three more to go!

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2005 at 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re; Han Solo: HHHHIIIIIIIIFFFUUUUCCKKKKIIIIINNGGGGBBBBIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!! Once again Doc, thanks for the truly WONDERFUL, FANTABULISTIC weekend!!! I'll NEVER forget it! Sorry I was such a near basket case during the plane ride. Can't wait for the photos! Bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home