Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ralph, Strike 2

I've been working now for 8 days straight. Didn't have time to pick up GAH over the weekend because of a lengthy work schedule. Yesterday I finally made it to Best Buy in Burbank. They had restocked from the release date of last Tuesday and promptly sold out a 2nd time! Wow! From what I've heard this has broken into the top 20 on some DVD sales lists. Too cool. Just waiting on the next shipment. At this point they'll probably get a gross in.

No call came first thing this morning from KO Creative, so I decided to give them a ring around 2pm. Rhonda said they had not heard back from the client yet and that the project may not be happening. Said she'd call me at the end of the day to confirm. Taking this with a grain of salt I decided to call her around 5pm. Just got her voice mail and left a message. This is typical however so I'm not real concerned.

In the meantime I now have to commit to the Lifetime promo project at Autonomy which starts March 7 with a delivery date of April 8. I really want to stay loose for anything that might come down the pike with KO. But again the lesson learned from bagging out of the Dr. Phil and Judge Judy spots at Studio City last fall; when you have definite work, take it! This will be a good project to work on though.

Celebrity sighting: Passed by Illeana Douglas looking at tupperware in the Burbank Target.

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2005 at 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee! Passed away at 63! Starting to rot, 'cause my liver was shot..." I'll think of the rest soon! Hi, it's Bill! How ya' doin? Not sure if you got my last message re: the Trek rant. Loved it! Also about the GAH headline.The "You suck" line is from "Carrie". I found the Star Wars Easter eggs on the 4'th disc...IT RULES!!! Just go to the video & still galleries, and enter 11..3...and 8 between pauses. you get a lengthy set of bloopers & outtakes shown to the Cantina Band theme! It's really a gas! Gotta go. The night cleaners are gettin' closer. Give a call when you can! Hopefully before Oscar night. Bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home