Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Another Day, Another Project Du La 'Gay'

Scored a second day this week with the project for Here! TV. Today I began the online process (high rez finishing) leaving tomorrow for the final tape layoff. Let's just say it's been a very 'gay' day, watching clips from a number of really out there gay and lesbian films and series. No call today from KO Creative which I kind of assumed wouldn't happen once we passed 2pm. So I'll be giving them a ring first thing in the morning.



Brought up the staff position meeting with Gina trying to keep my feet in the water and not have them think I was letting it slide. She said Rick, the President, was doing a lot of sales work (aside from running the company) since laying off several folks last year due to budget cuts. Post production was not affected though which is in fact booming. I was assured our meeting would happen at some point soon.



Took in several more Oscar contenders during the last couple of days, reviews to your right. "Sideways" keeps getting put off but I'll definitely be catching it this weekend come hell or high water.



Wait this is Caliornia I shouldn't say that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home