Thursday, November 4, 2004

Some Listings and Departure Moved Up

A couple of listings of note. A one year old company called Petrol Advertising listed an opening for a Final Cut Pro editor. Looks like they do trailers as well as movie graphic design and gaming content. There's also a company called 'DMM' that's looking for a theatrical trailer and television spot editor. Both now have my info.



For financial reasons I must now move my departure date up to November 16. It could even change to a week from now. After that I'd have to start dipping into the Holiday stash I've so nicely and miserly put aside...'not gonna happen, stay the course'. It's amazing, I'm looking forward to the Holidays so much I found myself listening to a couple of Christmas songs yesterday.



Now I really want to see Bush do something completely and totally idiotic. I'm talking about the draft. Not that I agree with having one, NO WAY!...just a little something that will really enrage the public. Then I can sit back and have a good laugh at the expense of the morons who voted for him. Michael Moore's site now only has a photo montage of Bush made up of faces belonging to those killed in Iraq. A lot of folks are reacting as though there's been a death in the family. BUT HEY, FAMILY VALUES ARE SECURE!! "That's right, Martha! We can have shows like 'Queer Eye For The Straight Guy' be wildly popular on that there TV, but don't let them pole smokers get married!! Not in my state!!". Thank you, Billy Bob. I'm glad you think your sister has a pretty mouth.



Family Values...That will certainly shelter us from whatever horrors face our troops in Iraq and whatever deadly terrorist attacks head our way, right?



Insert 'GIANT LOL' here...

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2004 at 7:51 AM, Anonymous Capn Ho said...

Hey, Doc, don't hold back. Tell us what you really thought about the election! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home