Wednesday, November 3, 2004





Oh wait, maybe I phrased that wrong...I forgot to use words like 'idiot, moron, simpleton, dullard, dullhead, dumbbell, dummkopf, dummy, ignoramus, stupid, half-wit, imbecile, jackass, jerk, nincompoop, and yes, shithead'!!



WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY?!!!



Now...this is what will happen because George W. Bush is staying put for four more grueling years :



- Another huge terrorist attack will rock this country, maybe even bigger than 9/11.



- Thousands more troops will die horribly in Iraq for oil and the rallying call of our valiant President; "Hey, he threatened my Dad!!!".



- Those would-be assassins out there who have been cleaning their guns or rifles since earlier this year, waiting to see if Bush would be re-elected, are now preparing and thinking to themselves, "This is it!".



As I sit here watching Bush come out on stage at the Reagan Center to give his victory speech, I feel very much like I want to throw up. In a sense, people in this country have signed their death warrant. When any of the above mentioned events occur my response to people will be 'hey, you conservative morons voted for Bush! Here's a bar of soap to go along with your blood bath'. If you think this country is hated now...wait a year, or two, or three, or four. The damage this guy has done and will continue to do will take decades...DECADES...to repair!



More thoughts soon, since I am in total shock at the moment.



(I'm a Bush-hating film editor and I approved this message)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home