Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes I am indeed home and still struggling to get in bed before 3am, which of course is really midnight pacific time. Body just doesn't seem to want to conform. Leaving LA and coming home was very strange. I seem to be having more of a decompression issue due to my extended stay through the summer and fall. It's taken a few days but I've finally settled in.



Today I raided the grocery store to pick up multiple bags of M&M's, brownie bites, and plenty of milk to chase them down with...since we are now officially into the Holiday season. Woohoo! Will more than likely be putting the Christmas tree up either this weekend or at least by Wednesday the 1st of December.



I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!....



Oliver Stone's "Alexander" is being panned far and wide!! I was SOOO damned tired of seeing that trailer in front of EVERY movie! I like Colin Farrell but this was just bad casting. No more sword and sandal stories where the lead actors are all WASP's! No more movies where an army of archers let their arrows loose simultaniously during a battle scene! No more 'trying-to-cash-in-on-Lord-Of-The-Rings' epics! Now if SpongeBob SquarePants was in "Alexander" it would have ruled.



I realized this week would probably be a moot point regarding that conversation with Rick at Autonomy, what with the holiday and all. Next week will more likely be a better target. I'm just letting everything fall into place on it's own at this point. I can't sweat when 'The Big Red Buttons' will be pushed. They'll be pushed when they're pushed and not a moment before...so pass the M&M's and crank up the DVD's!

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2004 at 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's....AALLIIIVVE! Naw, just kidding! It's Bill here at work saying "hey how's it goin', eh"? Things are pretty quiet for now, of course it's quarter to four. Just called to let you know that i'm still up for the food thing and Christmas shopping today, if you are. If you get this message early enough, give me a call at about 1:00 pm. This way I won't oversleep and waste another whole damn day! Hope to hear from you...Bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home