Tuesday, November 16, 2004

4 Days and Counting...





Spoke to Rick at Autonomy today who asked that I call in the morning to schedule that staff position meeting. He said it would either be tomorrow or Thursday. Then I'll pick my check up on Friday and fly out on Saturday. Yesterday Gina called to schedule me for three days this week, but unfortunately had to cancel because the project was more graphics oriented.



Was having lunch in Quizno's today when suddenly I noticed the older gentleman ordering food at the counter was actor Paul Dooley. Since he was only having soup I knew my time was short to say something. I walked up to his table and said I enjoyed his work and that I was a fan of "Sixteen Candles" (he played Molly Ringwald's father). He thanked me and said he was amazed that the film has become such a perennial hit. I didn't get his autograph because I had nothing to write on or with. I was just happy to have said 'hello'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home