Monday, September 13, 2004

Refocusing: Burbank

This Wednesday I'll be transferring from Extended Stay in Woodland Hills to the one in Burbank. As mentioned this will allow me to reside closer to work, as well as be more centered in the industry community while maintaining a confortable distance from the city area itself. My freeway time will be a scant 1 mile stretch as opposed to over 13...the rest will be through Burbank main streets. Roughly 1/3 the total distance from where I've been staying in Woodland Hills this whole time. School's back in session and my commute since last Tuesday has been one whole hour! During the summer it had been 45 minutes. At 1am with no traffic the trip takes 15 minutes...I know, I've driven it!



Somewhere in the middle of working on the BET image promo right now. Feedback has been great from both the client and Angela, the producer I'm working with. Think they're realizing more each day that they can through something at me and walk away, knowing I'll be very creative, work efficiently on my own, and be timely with my cut. In between cutting while we wait for more feedback from BET in New York, I'm cleaning off the drives of the entire Bowl project, as well as compiling an Autonomy demo reel they've asked me to work on. Inquired with Gina about next week...she said there may not be anything then, but the following week looks good for another project to begin. Must...keep...working! In the meantime I'm getting in touch with ipostini and Pongo to see what they might have going on in the interim. Hello?!...Hammer...now would be a great time to call me back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home