Thursday, August 12, 2004

Minor note...

Added a new feature to the sidebar. "Current Project" reflects not only what project I'm working on presently, but also lists for which studio and at what post house. Just a general FYI.



Next Thursday the LA Philharmonic will be rehearsing for their Disney Night at The Bowl. Laura has invited me to attend. The location for this is on one of the scoring stages at Warner Brothers. My only part in the Disney thing was to transfer some scenes from Fantasia and Mary Poppins (sans music, vocals only) to a digibeta tape. My main draw here is to be on one of the scoring stages at Warner Bros. watching an orchestra perform. It won't be quite the same, but film scores are performed and recorded there and I've always wanted to see the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home