Monday, August 9, 2004

Incredible day of information...

First up, Laura has now officially said she wants me on this project next year! So that's exciting because I've been having a ball. Then she told me that we'll be doing Twentieth Century Fox films next year...and you all know what that means!!



Like this year I'll be cutting a giant montage of a few hundred Fox films. Then come the movie series specific montages. This year of course it's MGM/UA's James Bond, The Pink Panther, and Rocky.



Then I was informed of the line-up (at least as of now) which is in the planning stages. Next year (preparing for my head to explode) those specific montages are scheduled to be...



- The "Alien" movies (!!!!)



- "Planet Of The Apes" (!!!!!!!!!!!!)



- AND THE MICHAEL YORK "THREE" AND "FOUR MUSKETEERS" (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



As some of you know I'm a HUGE fan of those films, not to mention of course "Apes" and "Alien"/"Aliens" which I gleefully informed Laura of. I was like 'someone put a bag over my head because it's gonna blow any second now!'. This is going to be a 'wow-they're-paying-me-to-do-this!' gig.



So here's a project I know I'm guaranteed to be booked on next June and will definitely make '05 a fantastic year. Aside from content, another bonus is I'll be working three and a half months straight. Woohoo!!!



GOD BLESS IT!!!!! :)

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2004 at 9:22 AM, Anonymous The Hey said...

Congrats!! Good luck trying to sort out what NOT to put in the Fox montage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home