Saturday, July 3, 2004

Just saw "Spider-Man 2" tonight and...WOW, WOW, WOW!!



Don't worry there are NO spoilers here.



So many things I want to say but some of you may not have seen it yet, so...GO SEE IT!! A lot of emotion packed in amongst the action. Great stuff. The only big draw back was the audience SOOOOOO sucked!!!! I will not under estimate the power of the pre-opening day midnight show again. I should have gone to that but it was on a work night. Even for LA, even at an established audience-friendly theater, even the first weekend after opening...people were just flat! PEOPLE SUCK!



So two thumbs way up for the movie, two thumbs in the gutter for the audience. Want to see it again next weekend, but I'll probably be heading for Arclight in Hollywood where folks should be quite a bit more animated...I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home