Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Here's a little more info about the project I'm currently working on at Autonomy...



It's called "The Big Picture: The Films Of MGM/UA" which will be premiering at The Hollywood Bowl on September 5th. This will be the first project I've worked on to be shown to a large live audience, as opposed to a video or television audience. I was informed yesterday that my name will, of course, be in the credits and on the program book, and that I'll receive free tickets to the performance. I'll also be at The Bowl a week before to check how everything looks (at the request of Laura, the producer). Needless to say I'm really excited! First, to see my work on the big screen with a full orchestra playing in sync, and second, I've never been to The Bowl before.



Things still going well in general. Found two great things out here FINALLY. #1: A California version of Old Country Buffet which serves all the comfort food you can eat (buffet style of course), plus...The Olive Garden! I have been searching high and low for one and finally found it by accident while on my way to the Northridge Mall. Ah, chicken & broccoli pasta alfredo with breadsticks...Mmmmmmm. THE best in the world.

3 Comments:

At July 14, 2004 at 9:05 PM, Anonymous Bismo said...

Attending the Bowl performance sounds AWESOME! Congrats, I'l catch up with you soon!

 
At July 16, 2004 at 10:05 AM, Anonymous The Hey said...

Congrats!!!! I wish I could see that. The Bowl is a neat place.

If you have the time, go on over and check out the Bowl when it's empty. When I was last out to LA I stumbled upon the Bowl while driving around. When I went to the gift shop for a magnet, the lady at there insisted that I just walk around and check the whole place out (except for the stage, of course). I have some pictures somewhere (it was before I went digital, so I can't find or send them to you, dammit.)

 
At July 18, 2004 at 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So which Hoolywood Honey will get the extra ticket?
Remember, out there they don't have to be single!!!

Congrats & SHUT UP!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home