Friday, June 18, 2004

Finally started working with Laura, the producer from Warner Bros., late yesterday.



We're both on the same page with our interest in movies so that's been a good start...I think things will be great. BTW, it's not confirmed yet, but I heard something along the lines that she may have been the producer on the big Oscar 75th anniversary montage which was shown during the Academy Awards (!!).



As I mentioned she, like many producers, likes to work with editors she has a good rapport with. Right now there is one editor she requests, but they're introducing me as a second choice for now and the future. I'm told that if I fit the bill with her (as I'm very confident I will) Laura will definitely be asking for me on other projects. This one for The Hollywood Bowl is done every year and the montages are very much like the ones you'd see on the Oscars. So if it's true what I'm hearing about her, you probably see what I'm driving at...Academy Award montage producer...talented editor whose great to work with.



As soon as I know, it'll be here.

3 Comments:

At June 18, 2004 at 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord, the man's head is so big it won't fit thru the door on the plane. Quick get me the Crisco!

 
At June 18, 2004 at 9:44 PM, Anonymous The Hey said...

Can't you read? He doesn't need to get on the plane...he be staying this time!!!!

Let me know when you need your car brought out to you.....;-)

 
At June 23, 2004 at 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, sorry. But now he'll expect us to cater to his every whim...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home