Friday, May 21, 2004

O.K. it's D-Day. The planes are ready, the landing craft are ready, the men are ready.



I've been here in Albany far too long (about a month) with not a whole lot going on. Work has slowed to a stand still. So it's time to finally begin the invasion...



Did a few more once-overs to my resume. Think it's pretty nicely tuned. DVD reel of course is ready to roll. Went onto LA411, a directory of all things film and television production. There they have listings for trailer, promo, and general post houses where I lifted most of my contact info last year. Now there are several new listings including two trailer houses right in Woodland Hills (where I'll be living). All in all I'll be mailing 15 to 20 resume and reel packages by tomorrow for both new and previously contacted post houses.



There have been a few listings for feature film editors on several sites I've applied to during the last two weeks. No response yet.



The main thing is it's time to bring up the heavy artillery because frustration is setting in.



Faith...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home