Thursday, April 8, 2004

What a great day this has been! Got in the car after work, rolled down the windows, and blasted music on the freeway!



Just wrapped the "Crown Heights" trailer today. Again, hit a home run with the folks at ipostini...they really liked what I came up with and the presentation to Showtime will happen beginning of next week. I think it's safe to say I am fast becoming the 'go-to' guy or these sort of projects based on various feedback I'm hearing, which of course makes me extremely happy.



BTW, the 1st season recap I cut for Showtime's "The L Word" will air this Sunday night right before the season finale. How's that for fast turnaround!



Also, in mid afternoon I was introduced to a director who's current feature film is in part posting at ipostini. They said he would be looking to cut a trailer (or trailers) for his project and I was naturally the one they wanted to steer him towards. See...nice feedback! More details on this shortly as I am running out of time on this computer to post. Must...get...laptop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home