Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Started working on a trailer for "Crown Heights", a Showtime feature film starring Mario Van Peebles and Howie Mandel. Here's another opportunity where Tim is just letting me go to see what I came up with. He viewed a rough cut today and liked the direction. I'll more than likely be finishing it off tomorrow, mainly because of the fast turn-around needed. Although there is the possibility this may go into Friday.



Heard back from Autonomy after sending an e-mail yesterday (Gina is always so good at that). Looks like things have not quite picked up enough yet to need freelancers. So if nothing else I'll be heading back east this Saturday. Tim at ipostini may have more for me very soon. In the meantime it's almost April 15th and I'll be needing to file in two states this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home