Sunday, April 11, 2004

Just got back home last night...



Started making a list of all post houses I need to drop off an updated copy of my reel and resume. Now that I have a DVD version along with some recent additions, I need to get my work (and face) in front of everyone again. Persistance is the name of the game. Have some high profile trailer houses (Trailer Park, Insync Advertising, Aspect Ratio) I need to hammer about getting in the door. It's gonna happen.



One more thing about "The L Word" season recap I did last week. It's my first HD (High Definition) project. Was hoping there was a picture of the edit suite online to show you but there isn't. Gonna capture that recap tonight (directly into Final Cut Pro) when they air it before the season finale at 10pm. That way I can add it to my reel.



Looks like Tim (at ipostini) will be giving me a call later this week with an update. The buzz I heard before leaving was there'd be more work within a week or so. Had to come home to take care of taxes, get my driver's license renewed, run off some new DVD reels, etc. But yeah things continue to be on a roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home