Saturday, April 3, 2004

Just finished up my second day on this project for ipostini.



It's a five minute 1st season recap for Showtime's "The 'L' Word" which will air before the season finale. Things are going really well. They brought the first cut up to Showtime last night who came back with some restructuring changes; what characters' stories are shown in what order, etc. Made some of those changes today and will be continuing tomorrow.



Next Showtime viewing will be Monday afternoon, then we do the online (high rez picture & audio sweetening) on Tuesday. They need this by Wednesday. Monday at lunch will be the opportune time to get in touch with some of the other post houses (like Autonomy) to pick up more work when this wraps.



Monday I will also drop off my first DVD reel at Studio City (a trailer house). Up until recently I've used VHS, but now the established industry format is DVD. In fact (as I mentioned on the phone to a couple of you) I had just finalizing the layout the night before (and due to some technical problems couldn't burn until the day of) my flight out here. Talk about 11th hour!



Tonight I'm taking myself out for dinner and ice cream to celebrate my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home