Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Just received a call from ipostini...



Thye want me to help cut an expanded recap for the first season of Showtime's "The 'L' Word". The show's editor will pick out select scenes while I put my creative spin on the flow of it all. Job starts at the end of this week so it's time to gear up for another trip to LA. Once again I'll try and pull in projects from other companies along the way to hopefully make this a longer stay.



Must buy portable DVD player! I had picked one up for a few plane trips previously, returning it on the other end. But would really like to get one permanently. They're only $200 now too. Last trip was a breeze time-wise because I watched two movies. Reading and listening to music is great, but that only goes so far on a 5+ hour flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home