Friday, March 26, 2004

Good morning Mr. and Mrs. America and all the editors at sea...!



Well here is my first posting on my first blog. As I said in my message, whenever we talk on the phone or via e-mail the conversation ultimately comes to how things are going in LA. So this is a way of conveying that on a regular basis, as well as just setting down this journey that still amazes me.



How did I get here?! I thought about that the other day, and probably at least once a month. I don't think the enormity of it will sink in until I've actually migrated to the west coast.



Every time I'm out there I find myself stopped in my tracks with the thought 'My God this is Hollywood...and I WORK here!!!'.



The 'links' to your right are as follows:



'post houses' - places I currently freelance for on a regular basis. I've just started doing work for ipostini, so that is the newest addition. Unfortunately Film Rite Entertainment (where I've cut a couple of trailers) doesn't have a web site yet, hence no link.



'recent interviews' - do I have to explain this one?!



'in the wings' - houses that I am poised to begin working for shortly, in lieu of available work for a new editor.



'photos' - leads to my laeditor.freeservers.com site. At the moment there are still pics from last fall. Shortly I'll be having new photos on this site here.



And with that little introduction said, the Editor's Adventure is just beginning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home